A growing consulting organization is looking to appoint a Senior Air Quality Scientist to join their team. This position covers company-wide facilities within California with 25-30% travel. Operating as a Senior Air Quality Engineer the incumbent will be tasked with all functions related to air quality compliance across a number of different accounts and projects. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Senior Air Quality Engineer will also act as a mentor and leader to other members of the organization.
Incumbents can report to the office in Riverside, CA.
- Provide technical expertise, and to develop, implement and support programs and tools that help ensure proactive compliance
- Ensure that air quality programs, procedures, training, work practices, and controls are effectively implemented and developed up to client standards
- Conducts all necessary actions regarding Title V, Emissions Reporting, Green House Gas, technical and regulatory issues, etc.
- Build relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels, both within the organization and with external clients
- BS Degree (engineering or science related)
- 5-15+ years of air quality experience
- Experienced in air permitting and regulations, including; Title V, NSR/PSD, NAAQ, SCAQMD
- Working knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Multisite or corporate experience interfacing with regional stakeholders.