A growing consulting organization is looking to appoint an Air Quality Consultant to join their team. This position covers company-wide facilities within Central California, with 25-30% travel. Operating as an Air Quality Consultant the incumbent will be tasked with all functions related to air quality compliance across a number of different accounts and projects. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Air Quality Consultant will also act as a mentor and leader to other members of the organization.
- Provide technical expertise, and to develop, implement and support programs and tools that help ensure proactive compliance
- Ensure that air quality programs, procedures, training, work practices, and controls are effectively implemented and developed up to client standards
- Conducts all necessary actions regarding Title V, Emissions Reporting, Green House Gas, RECLAIM implementation and reporting, technical and regulatory issues, etc.
- Build relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels, both within the organization and with external clients
- B.S. or M.S. Degree (preferably engineering or science related)
- 3-15+ years of air quality experience
- Experienced in air permitting and regulations, including; Title V, BAAQMD, CARB
- Working knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Multisite or project management experience interfacing with regional stakeholders.