A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Environmental Consultant to help clients achieve and maintain environmental regulatory compliance, primarily with air quality regulations. The Environmental Consultant will be servicing the manufacturing industry and should have a deep knowledge of environmental compliance as it pertains to manufacturing. The organization has an award-winning and collaborative company culture and ambitious growth plans, with many opportunities for advancement and leadership.
This is a remote-based vacancy, with the expectation to travel throughout the nation 20% of the time.
This role can be based from any of the following cities-
- Prepare environmental permit applications and compliance reports for industrial clients
- Develop operational plans and reports such as Stormwater Pollution Prevention, TRI, SPCC, and Contingency Plans
- Conduct on-site visits and inspections with clients, including delivering training
- Work collaboratively within the regulatory department to provide support for multiple technical areas of environmental compliance (water, waste, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of comprehensive technical experience in environmental permitting, reporting, and compliance
- Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 20% for client site visits
- Candidates with Air Quality experience highly preferred at a higher compensation rate