A fast-growing defense technology & manufacturing company is looking for an EHS Manager who can work with the team to influence and drive the safety culture while implementing an effective EHS framework. The EHS Manager will be managing all the safety programs and environmental regulatory compliance according to company and relevant government authorities' guidelines.
- Lead day-to-day EHS operations and process management across all business units including operations, production, and R&D.
- Provide technical support for EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, etc.
- Develop and conduct education and training on EHS principles
- Design and create policies that minimize job-related hazards in various testing and deployment environments
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a relevant focus is required.
- 5+ years of leading, developing, implementing, and managing company-wide health, safety, and environmental programs.
- Experience with Federal and State OSHA regulations.
- Preferred CSP/ASP or OSHA 30 or other industry-leading certifications.