A leading food manufacturing organization is looking for an EHS Manager to work with the existing safety team to lead safety training for employees, design effective methods of improving workplace safety standards, and conduct regular inspections and audits in order to meet compliance with respective regulatory agencies.
- Supervise and direct the daily EHS functions of the Plant's EHS department.
- Develop and deliver EH&S training courses
- Ensure the company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory changes, and maintain proper documentation and reporting when it comes to local bodies such as OSHA, EPA, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Safety Management, or a related field
- 5+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of agriculture and farming practices
- Strong attention to detail and effective communication skills