A leading industrial manufacturing company is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to oversee the EHS function at their site in the Sturbridge, MA area. This business invests heavily in its EHS programs and has developed a strong environmental culture in which both the CEO and President take active roles. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Develop and implement EHS programs to be utilized across all plant shifts.
- Manage, conduct, and oversee site training programs across all plant shifts.
- Create programs and initiatives and present them to the executive team, site leadership, and the corporate EHS team.
- Inspect facilities to determine existing or potential incident, accident, or health hazards and develop corrective or preventive measures.
- Create monthly reports depicting progress towards EHS goals and any agency/regulatory inspections/violations.
- 3+ years EHS experience within heavy/industrial manufacturing settings
- Experience working with chemicals preferred
- Knowledge of Machine Shop Safety programs preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)