A large industrial manufacturing and distribution company is seeking an EHS Manager to lead the safety program for their facility in the Ocala area. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the safety performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Monitors changes to all safety regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into safety management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site safety documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- 3+ years safety experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others
- Experience developing and implementing safety programs