A global manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to be based out of their facility in a suburb north of Charlotte in Spencer, NC. The EHS Manager will work alongside the EHS Director and will be offered significant career growth opportunities at this multinational company. This business invests heavily in its EHS programs and has developed a strong safety culture in which both the President takes an active role.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations and site management to drive the EHS performances and results
- Coordinate with EHS staff to implement and maintain safety and environmental programs
- Conduct all safety training and daily audits to ensure safe work practices
- Work in a team environment to coordinate and manage multiple assignments
- 5+years of operational EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- B.S. degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related technical field is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others