A rapidly growing manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to lead their EHS program at their facility near the Aurora, OH area, as well as provide support to their Madison, WI area plant. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to operate, maintain and monitor environmental equipment and programs.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests, and submissions for the region.
- Monitor daily operation and calibration of all environmental equipment.
- Accountable for managing site Safety documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and Safety KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area.
- 5+ years EHS experience within a manufacturing background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or Safety-related technical field.
- Solid experience of Machine-guarding, LOTO, PIT & Ergonomic Safety programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Affinity for identifying areas of improvement and develop corrective actions