An industry-leading manufacturing company is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to oversee the EHS function at one of their key locations outside of the Appleton area. The EHS Manager will be a part of the site leadership team and will be the EHS subject matter expert for this location. The successful candidate will be tasked with fostering and influencing a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage employees at various levels of the business.
- Acts as a change-agent, influencing plant employees and management to drive the EHS performances and lead the plant to a world-class safety program
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation, writing and implementing EHS policies
- Leads site EHS audits and recommends corrective actions where necessary
- 5+ years of progressive EHS experience in a manufacturing plant required
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience writing and implementing EHS policies
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a healthy safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills