A global manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to lead the EHS program at its facility in the Milwaukee area. This business invests heavily in its EHS programs and has developed a strong environmental culture in which both the CEO and President take active roles. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Develop and implement EHS programs to be utilized at all of the company?s locations
- Manage, conduct, and oversee site training programs across all facilities
- Create programs and initiatives and present them to the executive team, site leadership, and the corporate EHS team.
- Inspect facilities to determine existing or potential incident, accident, or health hazards and develop corrective or preventive measures
- Create monthly reports depicting progress towards EHS goals and any agency/regulatory inspections/violations
- 5+ years EHS experience
- 1+ years of leadership/management experience
- EHS experience within a heavy manufacturing background
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field
- Professional certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, etc.) preferred