A leading aggregates, cement and construction materials company is looking for a Environmental Manager to join their team in Logansport, IN. This is a single -site role, where you will be responsible for ensuring environmental compliance and excellence at the plant. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, where you will be given every platform to succeed in the role.
- Organize, implement, and audit the corporate environmental programs and strategy at the plant, ensuring compliance to all regulatory standards
- Prepare and coordinate all environmental permits, reports and related requirements for facility
- Complete environmental site inspections and audits providing recommendations and ensuring follow-up on corrective actions.
- Keep informed of existing and upcoming environmental regulations that may affect operational facilities
- Act as the point of contact and subject matter expert for both regulatory agencies and operational teams
- Circa. 5-7 years of environmental management experience in either building materials, aggregates, mining or similar environments
- B.S. in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or related technical field
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, able to interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Based at their plant near Logansport, IN (relocation assistance will be provided to non-local candidates)