Shirley Parsons is working with an electrical general contracting firm seeking a Field Safety Trainer with a background in construction safety. This role is based in Nebraska. This role will drive a "Safety First" culture across the business to reduce injuries and accidents.
- Train staff on safety, technical skills, compliance with with the companies safety policies and procedures, motorized equipment operation and accident prevention techniques.
- Provide OSHA 10 & 30 certification and other safety safety training that is required for local or state safety standards.
- Create presentations and training materials.
- Keep up to date records of employees trainings.
- Travel 20% to IA, SD and KS.
- A background in construction safety is a pre-requisite.
- Experienced in training other individuals.
- 3 years + experience working within safety OR Bachelors degree in EHS.
- OSHA 30 required.
- Complete understanding of OSHA, state, federal safety regulations and common industry practices.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate with every level of management.