An international mining company is seeking Health and Safety professionals to facilitate Health and Safety Management systems, investigations, hazard/risk assessments, and raise awareness of appropriate policies among the employees at its mining and milling sites.
- Manage risk assessments and raise general safety awareness among employees, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct safety audits and inspect facilities within the area of responsibility to ensure a safe working environment and compliance with regulatory laws.
- Train employees on-site on various safety procedures, including specialized safety training (e.g., confined space, LOTO) and Annual Refresher Training as required
- Associate's Degree or relevant Health and Safety experience preferred.
- Experience leading health and safety training.
- Familiarity with OSHA, MSHA, and other relevant federal and state regulations.
- Comfortable working in a mining setting and being able to meet the physical demands.