A leading chemical organization is looking to appoint an Industrial Hygiene Specialist to join their EHS team at one of their key locations in the Hannibal, MO area.
The IH Specialist will be the subject matter expert for Industrial Hygiene matters at the site and will be responsible for maintaining the Industrial Hygiene program and policies, ensuring compliance with local and corporate requirements.
- Maintain the industrial hygiene program and policies, complete with strategies and metrics to track progress, to work towards a goal of excellence
- Work across various departments within the business as a subject-matter expert on industrial hygiene
- Conduct ventilation surveys, exposure assessments, toxicology reports, data collection and interpretation
- Conduct regular audits and training sessions
- Work closely with site EHS team to collaborate and continuously develop a strong IH program
- 3+ years of experience in Industrial Hygiene role
- Experience in chemical or petrochemical manufacturing preferred
- CIH or ability to achieve CIH in 3 years required
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, IH, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent communication and leadership skills