A chemical manufacturing organization is looking to appoint a Lead Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health Manager to join their EHS team and help support operations across multiple sites in the US.
The Lead IH/OH Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Industrial Hygiene program for sites in the US, with support from leadership and the autonomy to build a program that impacts the company positively.
This role can be based from either New Jersey, Philadelphia, PA or the Richmond, VA area.
- Develop and implement an industrial hygiene and ergonomics program, complete with strategies and metrics to track progress, to work towards a goal of excellence
- Work across various departments within the business as a subject-matter expert on industrial hygiene
- Communicate with staff at all levels, including leadership, to generate awareness, ensure compliance, and implement industrial hygiene programs company-wide
- Conduct regular audits and training sessions
- Work closely with corporate EHS team to collaborate and continuously develop a strong program worldwide
- 7+years of experience in industrial hygiene
- Experience in chemical or petrochemical environments
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, IH, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification
- Experience managing direct reports preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills