A growing midstream energy company based, is looking to hire a PSM & Pipeline Safety Coordinator in Borger, TX. You will be responsible for overseeing all PSM and safety matters for x2 gas processing plants in the TX Panhandle. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an organization, where you will be given every platform to succeed in the role.
- Responsible for the implementation and coordination of the company's PSM and DOT pipeline safety programs
- Implement corporate programs and systems at the district and facility level that drive consistency across company operations
- Promote a safety culture and drives improvements
- Provide technical PSM and pipeline related training as required
- Communicate with third party vendors and other functions, including but not limited to, Operations, Engineering, Construction, and EHS
- Minimum of 5 years experience in process safety, pipeline safety, occupational safety and/or plant operations or equivalent
- Knowledge of general O&G operations, gas processing, Process Safety Management (PSM) and state and federal pipeline safety is required.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills across all business levels
- Based near Borger, TX - Relocation Assistance will be provided for non-local candidates