A multinational food production company is seeking a Regional EHS Manager to provide support to multiple sites across the upper Midwest, to be based out of their St. Louis, MO offices. The Regional EHS Manager will be responsible for driving corporate initiatives down to the plant level and partnering with site Plant Managers to promote a positive safety culture.
The successful candidate will embody a proactive approach, rolling up their sleeves at the site level and delegating when necessary. As part of the lead team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing oversight for all Corporate EHS functions and taking EHS operations to the next level company-wide.
- Oversee all site EHS programs and procedures, ensuring compliance with both the company's corporate policies as well as local and federal agency requirements
- Provide strategic leadership for the region, setting and achieving long-term goals for EHS performance
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management teams to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Collaborate with other key regional leaders to assess EHS processes and performance and leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Travelling up to 40%
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, EHS, or related field
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience in food, chemicals, or industrial manufacturing settings
- 1+ years of multi-site experience
- Previous experience developing & managing EHS programs and systems.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills