A growing engineering firm is seeking a Safety & Industrial Hygienist to assist with the management of their EHS programs in Northern California and the Bay Area. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader with great growth, company perks, and benefits!
Incumbents may report to one of the following offices:
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
- Develop, implement and administer all applicable environmental, safety, and occupational health management systems and policies
- Reviews, evaluates, and analyzes work environments and is responsible for designing policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulations on workplace safety, health, and the environment. corrective/preventative measures where indicated.
- Ability to provide Hazardous Waste/Materials management, Safety, Storm Water and Wastewater compliance, and On-Site ISO 14001 compliance
- B.S. degree in Occupational Safety, or a related technical field and a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certifications highly preferred
- 4+ years of EHS experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Experience with industrial hygiene and familiarity with various monitoring and sampling methods, procedures, and techniques used in collecting and testing related to air, dust, odor, and noise monitoring is strongly preferred