An international manufacturing organization is seeking an EHS Director, to support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the overall EHS strategy for the Americas region (U.S. and Mexico). This individual will cover all elements of EHS including manufacturing, and other types of offices, and will be traveling 25% of the time.
- Continuously improve the common operating systems and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the EHS programs.
- Deliver health, safety, and environmental key improvement processes to support EHS excellence.
- Lead and manage internal EH&S management process and supporting system.
- Provide direction, oversight, and guidance for all aspects of EHS at the relevant company locations. This includes EHS initiatives, management system standards, as well as locally appropriate regulatory compliance.
- Bachelors or Masters in EHS or Engineering or other relevant majors
- Advanced EHS certifications, such as CSP, preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in delivering & continually improving EHS Services, demonstrating progressive leadership
- Demonstrate a grasp of electrical safety protocols, and exhibits comprehensive knowledge and application of NFPA 70E standards
- Demonstrated experience in successful program management across multiple sites
- Demonstrated multi-site leadership experience