An international mining company is looking for a Senior Industrial Hygiene Lead to supervise, coordinate, and assess the effectiveness of health and safety programs/policies at the facility. Leading the Industrial Hygiene for the site, the successful candidate will be tasked with leading occupational health programs and hazard assessments to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
Relocation Assistance will be provided for non-local candidates.
- Oversee health risk assessments, analyses of operational procedures, equipment and materials, and audits.
- Inspect work areas and address identified non-conformities to ensure safe work requirements are attained.
- Manage the process to review, approve or reject chemicals for use on site. Serve as a technical expert in chemical analysis, equipment, and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of ISO 45001, OSHA, MSHA, and other regulations and standards.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Hygiene, Public Health or related discipline
- 3+ years of industrial hygiene experience
- Experience leading or supervising personnel or projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- CIH preferred
- Lives near Empire, CO and happy travelling to the site location daily