A global industrial manufacturer is currently seeking an Environmental Specialist to join their growing team to help lead their environmental program for their large facility in Carrollton, GA. The successful candidate will need a strong understanding of environmental compliance programs, tasked with developing and maintaining site environmental procedures and permits, particularly with wastewater.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance.
- Accountable for managing site Environmental regulatory and compliance requirements including wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste.
- Provide overall direction for environmental performance for the site
- 5+ years relevant Environmental experience in heavy manufacturing
- B.S. degree in Environmental Sciences, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Strong skills in writing reports
- Experience with ISO 14001
- Strong knowledge of Hazwaste and Stormwater