A growing engineering firm is looking to appoint a Senior EH&S Consultant to join their team. This position covers company-wide facilities within Southern California with 25-30% travel. Operating as a Senior EH&S Consultant the incumbent will be tasked with all functions related to environmental and safety compliance across a number of different accounts and projects. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Senior EH&S Consultant will also act as a mentor and leader to other members of the organization.
Principal-level consultants will also be considered at a higher compensation banding.
This can be based in any of the following cities:
Long Beach, CA
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
- Prepare air, waste, water, and Industrial Hygiene permit applications and compliance reports for industrial clients
- Analyze data to determine emissions factors
- Conduct on-site visits and inspections with clients, including delivering training
- Work collaboratively within the regulatory department to provide support for other technical areas of environmental compliance (water, waste, etc.)
- Develop operational plans and reports such as Stormwater Pollution Prevention, TRI, SPCC, and Contingency Plans
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years of comprehensive technical experience in environmental permitting and compliance
- Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel for client site visits