A growing and innovative Energy company is seeking a VP of EHS to develop and lead the company-wide EHS program and strategy. The incumbent will manage a team of EHS and Radiation Safety professionals and will be tasked with providing EHS leadership across the business. Providing EHS support to all the company’s current and future locations, the VP of EHS will be responsible for influencing EHS strategy throughout the organization and industry.
***Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to the Devens, MA area - no remote or hybrid setup is available for this role***
- Strategize, develop, implement, and manage a long-term plan for the company-wide EHS function
- Influence senior business leaders to drive and maintain world-class EHS performance
- Direct and develop policy to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations across multiple current sites, and planned global sites.
- Promote continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- MUST BE BASED NEAR THE DEVENS, MA AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE HERE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety Sciences, Chemical Engineering, or related technical field
- 20+ years’ progressive EHS experience within high-risk industries such as Energy, Power, Downstream O&G, Refineries, Chemical Manufacturing or similar industries, with strategic EHS leadership experience at the executive level.
- Technical expertise with key EHS areas such as high-voltage electrical safety, high current / pressurized systems, heavy lifts and rigging, cryogenics, magnet and laser safety, radiation protection, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully visualizing, developing, and implementing new & innovative EHS programs from the ground up
- CSP, CIH, CHMM certifications preferred
- Experience leading teams of EHS professionals across multiple sites