A growing consulting firm in California is looking for an Environmental Engineer to join their team. The individual will review processes, technical and regulatory issues, and execute permit functions for various clients to meet their compliance needs with a focus on Air Quality and/or CEQA regulations. This is a client-facing role and some travel will be required as part of the job.
This can be based in San Francisco, Berkeley, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, or San Diego.
- Provide technical expertise, and develop, implement, and support programs and tools that help ensure proactive compliance
- Ensure that air quality programs, procedures, training, work practices, and controls are effectively implemented and developed up to client standards
- Ensure CEQA/NEPA compliance is maintained
- Conducts all necessary actions regarding Title V, Emissions Reporting, Green House Gas, RECLAIM implementation and reporting, technical and regulatory issues, etc.
- Build relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels, both within the organization and with external clients
- B.S. or M.S. Degree (preferably engineering or science-related)
- 7+ years of work experience, particularly with air quality compliance and/or CEQA regulations
- Experienced in air permitting and regulations, including; BAAQMD, SCAQMD & Title V.
- Working knowledge of federal and California state environmental regulations.
- Multisite or project management experience interfacing with regional stakeholders.